- Have you recently been promoted? Or are you looking for your next promotion?
- Do you need to 'up your game' to succeed at this new level?
- Or do you need to develop greater presence and impact to have credibility at this more senior level?
- Could you do with some practical tools and techniques to help you manage your new role?
Then this programme could set you on the road to success...
What is it?
This is a programme specifically designed for managers or staff who are stepping up or aiming to secure a more senior role. It consists of 4 x 2-hour 1:1 training sessions + telephone coaching and email support over 3-4 months to suit your schedule. This structure minimises time away from the job whilst maximising impact on results.
What does it cost?
The cost of the programme is £1450 + VAT
(this is a suggested programme which can be tailored to meet you needs)
Session 1: managing your workload
- setting priorities and managing your time
- effective delegation skills
- coping with 'overload' or stress
Session 2: managing your relationships
- managing upwards
- managing staff who were previously your peers
- dealing with conflict
Session 3: developing presence and impact
- communicating with authority
- increasing credibility at a senior level
- developing impact in meetings
Session 4: influencing skills
- exploring choices in influencing
- developing a range of influencing styles
- influencing strategically and managing politics
To find out more about how this programme could help you, contact Cathy Korn at the Medio Partnership on 01600 719268 or at firstname.lastname@example.org