Leading Others to Business Success
Who is it aimed at?
- Is your business facing major change?
- Do you find it a struggle to keep your people motivated to give 100%?
- Do you wish you could stop doing all the work yourself and lead others to achieve success for your business?
- Do you find yourself getting bogged down in the detail of what needs to be done instead of leading?
Then this programme could be your chance to get yourself 'fit to lead'...
What is it?
This is a programme specifically designed for leaders of small or medium sized businesses consisting of four 2-hour 1:1 training sessions + telephone coaching and email support over 3-4 months to suit your schedule. This structure minimises time away from the job whilst maximising impact on results.
What does it cost?
The cost of the programme is £1450 + VAT
Session 1: the role of the leader in creating business success
- leadership models and current leadership thinking
- skills and attributes of effective leaders
- key leadership practices
Session 2: understanding your leadership style
- psychometric profile to help you understand how you deal with different aspects of leadership
- exploring your strengths and weaknesses
- developing your own leadership model for business success
Session 3: getting things done through others
- how to influence others
- developing impact and presence
- building effective relationships
Session 4: leading others through change
- understanding human responses to change
- key leadership behaviours through the change process
- inspiring a shared vision for the future
To find out more about how this programme could benefit you, call Cathy Korn for an informal chat on 01600 719268 or email firstname.lastname@example.org