Business Success for Women
Who is it aimed at?
- Do you find yourself trying to be 'Superwoman' and struggling to balance your work and home life?
- Do you sometimes struggle to assert your views?
- Or do you sometimes get told that you are 'too assertive'?
- Do you feel that you need to keep proving yourself and sometimes doubt yourself?
- Do you find yourself conceding your point for the sake of harmony?
- Does conflict make you feel uncomfortable?
- Do you wish you could manage your emotions better at work?
Then this programme could give you the confidence and tools to have the impact you want...
What is it?
This is a programme specifically designed for women who are business owners or managers in smalll and medium sized businesses, consisting of four 2-hour 1:1 training sessions + telephone coaching and email support over 3-4 months to suit your schedule. This structure minimises time away from the job whilst maximising impact on results.
What does it cost?
The cost of the programme is £1450 + VAT
Session 1: beliefs and their impact on behaviour
- self concept and its relationship with behaviour
- exploring beliefs that support and limit our behaviour
- building and maintaining self esteem
Session 2: influencing with impact
- choices in influencing
- developing presence and impact
Session 3: dealing with emotions and conflict
- understanding conflict in the workplace
- developing strategies for managing conflict effectively
- managing your emotions at work
Session 4: developing work/life balance
- coping with stress
- setting clear priorities for life and work
- understanding what you want and how to get it
To find out more about how this programme can help you or for an informal chat, call Cathy Korn on 01600 719268 or email email@example.com